Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Problems!


Sorry, i have not been keeping up to date with my blog, either i don't know what im doing or its just not working with a lot of the features which makes me frusterated!! Many people are not able to comment, therefore i feel as though im talking to myself which i do without writing it! Anyways if anyone can help or have suggestions let me know! Last weekend i headed home with nicole and we had quite the adventure on the way home, taking us 4 hours to get home and many cars in ditches, im suprised nicole is able to use her hands after gripping on for dear life! It was nice to see everyone and get away from the big city life for a few days! I hadn't seen my nephew Zander in a long time, were i was used to seeing him every week and boy is he the never ending energizing bunny! I think he entertained us all every waking hour he was awake! On saturday my cousin Elizabeth had a baby shower for her son Ethan and was my first time meeting him, and also got to see my grandma Karen! So far this week has been pretty uneventful, went to go see Slum Dog Millionaire monday night to see if the oscars were right about best performing movie! It was a good movie! I would also recommend Gran Torino and Taken, both good movies! This Friday Ellen and I are traveling down to Rochester to stay the night with my cousin Matt. Chester Bay is playing down there that night so we are going to go listen to them, Something im really looking forward too! Saturday i get to babysit for the two boys i used to nanny for, kinda actually miss them i even gave up going to hockey just for them..not the money!..riight! Well still in the process of looking for a job..again frusterating..i found a nanny job for this summer i applied for but have been waiting since monday to hear back, and i think i check my mail every hour it sounds like a great job and its for two girls which i always seem to be watching boys! I don't have a picture yet but my mom made me a nice purse that i love! Thanks Mom!! She whipped it up this weekend while i was home! Well hope everyone is doing well and i hope the weather man is WRONG about the snow tomorrow!! Spring and warm weather Please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ally, the blog is great, keep writing and we'll keep reading. Nice picture, you are sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete