Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Extra Extra Read All About It

Well it has been some time before I have updated. I often think about how I need too, but never get around to it. I figured I would give a brief update of what I have been up too. I'll start with some exciting news I got today...My acceptance letter into the ILP (Initial Licensure Program)/Master's program! As soon as I got it I accepted the offer and had to send in of course payment to accept, but that was besides the point at the time. I also have a few forms that I have to fill out, one being my district preference and grade, which isn't guaranteed but kind of exciting to think about! I am getting super busy with school now, writing lesson plans for two students a 4th grader and a K that I am working individually on literacy with. I only have two kids to prepare for and feel overwhelmed! I also find myself going to target not for myself but for materials instead! Besides school I am still nannying for SaharaJane who is 8, I pick her up from school and most of our time is filled with Kumon (An advanced Math program), Arabic Math, and French homework, and then we make dinner and she is in bed at 7:30! When I have free time I try to go to the Gopher Basketball games, and go out with friends of course. Looking forward for the winter to be over and some SUN and WARMTH! I also have a recent addiction to scrabble so if anyone wants to play me and lose there is a droidword app or wordfued! Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to update more often but really I'm not that exciting to update :)

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap I could not believe my eyes. Love that you updated. Keep it going Al. We love to read your blog even if you think your life is less than exciting everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating Ally. Great news about school! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Allison - we are so happy for you. What great news! Love, Uncle Joe and Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete